WHY THEY CAME TO US
- The company suffered significant brand damage due to the actions of one of its founders and directors.
- Creditors were placing pressure on the company as the business had made significant losses and had a negative net asset position.
- A number of loss-making non-core business divisions were compounding a lack of cash available.
- The landlord had commenced legal proceedings to evict the company from their premises.
WHAT WE DID
- Diagnosed that the company had a good business model.
- Identified the impact that the actions of the founder / director had on the brand and ascertained that electrical retailers had withdrawn support for the company, significantly impacting revenue generation.
- Developed a brand strategy to rebuild and repair the damage done to the company’s reputation.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Capital raising to acquire the business.
- Procured the support of the company’s key employees, landlords, energy retailers, and Google.
- Developed and implemented a new business & turnaround plan with a focus on the core business activities.
- Implemented action plans to repair the brand with Australian consumers.
- Saved over 50 jobs.
- Delivered a return to unsecured creditors of the old Energy Watch entity.
- Lead the sale of Energy Watch to listed company iSelect.