WHY THEY CAME TO US
- Cash flow shortages and unsustainably high levels of short term debt had pushed the business to the brink of insolvency.
- The business had successfully completed a number of major building projects in Melbourne and Sydney, including many of the city’s tallest and most complex building structures.
WHAT WE DID
- Reshaped the corporate and strategic plan.
- Restructured the debt and equity of the business to meet working capital requirements.
- Took financial control of the business and instituted corporate governance.
- Assisted with contract negotiations and key customer acquisitions.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- A rescue package that successfully procured the assets and the intellectual property from the administrator.
- A strategic plan that positioned the business at becoming the leading national jump form system provider in the country.
- Sourced growth capital that enabled the businesses’ interstate reach.
- Brought new customers and relationships to grow revenues.
- Assisted with project management and productivity disciplines that enabled better and more sustainable profitability.
We remain a prominent part of the businesses’ leadership team, and have been at the helm during the businesses’ growth phase.