WHY THEY CAME TO US
- A failing acquisition of one business unit was threatening the overall Wastech Group.
- The business required an external expert to evaluate the situation, provide strategic direction and execute on the strategy.
WHAT WE DID
- Assessed the strategic options and detailed the financial quantification of each option.
- Recommended a clear strategic option supported by underlying assumptions that were validated, tested and supported by data.
- Provided a developed implementation plan that provide singular execution focus to the strategic direction.
- Negotiated with key stakeholders including but not limited to financiers and suppliers.
- Reorganised the leadership team and the decision-making policies and procedures.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Saved the overall Wastech Group from being brought down by one poor performing business unit.
- Saved all manufacturing jobs and all financiers were repaid in full.
- Developed the strategic plan that has led to the strongest levels of profitability in the company’s history.